showing your friend something you know they would flip out over and they say “I’ve already seen it”
i was supposed to be the hero
*txts back 20 days later & picks up the conversation where we left off as if no time has passed and without an excuse*
Some of you are reblogging because you think its funny that programmers would talk to ducks. I’m reblogging because I think its funny picturing a programmer explaining their code, realizing what they did when they explain the bad code, then grabbing the strangling the duck while yelling “WHY WAS THE FIX THAT SIMPLE!? AM I GOING BLIND!”
AS A PROGRAMMER I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DO WE HAD TO BAN THE DUCKS FROM MY CLASSES BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD FLIP THE DUCK OR THROW IT AT A WALL OR SOMETHING WHEN THEY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM IN THEIR CODE
how 2 draw trees like me
my entire life has been a lie
how u gon carry a baby for 9 months and name it gary
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|—||6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)|
Of all the creepy stories I’ve read in my life, I’ve got to say this one made me re-evaluate my life and think about it for a long time.
Read on if you want to get mind-fucked.